It’s Sam, Mungry, Lincoln, and (kind of) Zenny’s first race! Cheer them all on here.
(If you see Nashville on this map after 11:40 AK time on Saturday, make sure to clear your browser caches!)
The map above has a route traced out, but to see a better version of the route, check out this map here.
We mapped out the route based on trailmarkers we’ve seen, and on what folks are saying– there’s a good chance some of the trail will not follow that exact path!
Keep up with the race on Social Media feeds:
We post a lot of updates on Twitter. If you don’t follow us there already, you should!
Huge thanks to our friends at walls.io for sponsoring our “Wall” for this season! You can make your own Wall for free– It’s a really good way to put your content together in one, quick-to-access place!
…that Buddies get extra special email updates at racetime?
Become a Buddy now and see what’s up!
Who’s running in the Solstice 100?
Send a message to the team!
We’ll read it to them at the checkpoint or when they finish!
Updates from the Two Rivers Dogs Mushers Association FB Page
- Photos from Smokin' Ace Sled Dog Kennels's post
- Hello mushers! Just a heads-up – there's a hangry moose on Potlatch Creek near the 18 mile road crossing. It trampled a team ea…
- This week, we got a picture from a musher down in Minnesota! In the Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wild Canoe Area Wilderness in N…
- Ryan Redington declared victor in ‘brutal’ Kobuk 440 as the only musher to complete the entire course
- Kobuk 440 rerouted after snow and extreme winds pause race