It’s Sam, Mungry, Lincoln, and (kind of) Zenny’s first race! Cheer them all on here.
(If you see Nashville on this map after 11:40 AK time on Saturday, make sure to clear your browser caches!)
The map above has a route traced out, but to see a better version of the route, check out this map here.
We mapped out the route based on trailmarkers we’ve seen, and on what folks are saying– there’s a good chance some of the trail will not follow that exact path!
Keep up with the race on Social Media feeds:
We post a lot of updates on Twitter. If you don’t follow us there already, you should!
Huge thanks to our friends at walls.io for sponsoring our “Wall” for this season! You can make your own Wall for free– It’s a really good way to put your content together in one, quick-to-access place!
…that Buddies get extra special email updates at racetime?
Become a Buddy now and see what’s up!
Who’s running in the Solstice 100?
Send a message to the team!
We’ll read it to them at the checkpoint or when they finish!
Updates from the Two Rivers Dogs Mushers Association FB Page
- Hey y'all! Some Two Rivers/Pleasant Valley community based topics – For those who run dogs around Beechwood St, the road dead e…
- Results for the Solstice 50/100 – Two Rivers Dog Mushers Association
- Mid-distance sled dog racing season rounding into shape
- All mushers have finished the Solstice 100 and have returned to the Pleasant Valley Store Checkpoint here are the finish times: …
- Photos from Two Rivers Dog Mushers's post